Elder Dawson

Elder Dawson

Friday, September 25, 2015

September 22, 2015

A note from Andrea:

Jasen's flight left John Wayne Airport, in Irvine, CA today at 11:25 am.  We had a fun drive up, Jasen, Michael and I, laughing and talking as if nothing hugely monumental were about to take place. We parked on the roof level of the parking garage...mostly to keep me from hyperventilating, I think.  Check in was a snap, thanks to the travel experienced big brother.  He was excited, nervous for the flight but excited.  I held it all together, even during the best and most painful goodbye hug of my life, and watched him walk through security.
I don't see my tiny binky baby anymore. He is a man now.  I like who he has become, so tall and strong, so fun and witty, so tender and gentle.
He arrived in Denver, a tender mercy layover, around 3:45 and got to spend the next few hours in the loving arms of my parents, my sisters and some absolutely darling cousins!  I love them so much for loving him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment