Elder Dawson

Elder Dawson

Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 69, January 8, 2017

Yadra Vina noqu matavuvale,

So as the title suggests, this new year of 2017 as brought about a few changes. I was transferred! I'm back on Viti Levu (the main island of Fiji), in my old zone of Nausori North. I'm in an area called Nasautoka, which instead of being isolated on the coast like in Nakawakawa, I'm isolated in the interior of Viti levu. It's quite a change. It's a cool area though, I'm happy to be back. 

My companions name is Elda Sooula. He is way cool. He has only 5 weeks left so I'm killing him off. He's from Australia, Melbourne. He's way cool and is SUPER funny! We've been getting a long really well, so I'm excited for this transfer.  

I'm doing well. Just kind of pounding pavement ena veisiga kece, but I'm loving it. I hope you are all doing great. Loloma Levu.

Elda Dawson

-- 
Peace Be Still
Keep it Real


Elda Sooula

No comments:

Post a Comment