Elder Dawson

Elder Dawson

Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 71, January 22, 2017

Bula,

Well, I don't have much to say. I'm enjoying it out here. It's a lot of walking but you know, that is life here. Elda Sooula and I are just chillin like a couple of villians up in our little slice of heaven. The weather has been gnarly. Lots of rain and then lots of sun=humidity. It kinda stinks. 

Oh okay, crazy stuff, there is a girl here in my branch, she is 14 and you'll never guess her name. EMMA! Yeah I basically have my little sister in my branch. We are homies already because I told her about Emma.

Yeah, that's about all the excitement I've got for you today. I love you guys. I miss you. I'm doing good, just sweating to death. Loloma levu!

Elda Dawson

PS To appease my mother. Some pictures. 

-- 
Peace Be Still
Keep it Real
A cool family in my area

Up in the roof, trying to sniff out that nasty smell.


The SMELL!!

Our flat.

Elda Sooula, the boss!


No caption needed.

They are making a sled!

These are pictures of a 21st birthday celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment