Elder Dawson

Elder Dawson

Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 55 , October 2, 2016

Bula Re,

Man, this weeks letter will be short.

So Elda Green and I went back up to Nakawakawa after Zone Conference. I missed it while we were away. It's just so quiet and nice. 

So our P-day was so fun. Okay so we bathed in the river while drinking cokes and eating crackers, it was way fun. 
Afterwards we went back to the flat and we played the card game golf, for 3 full hours! Afterwards we played the card game war for like and hour and a half. It was super intense. The rest of the week wasn't spectacular. The work up there is pretty flipping slow.



This last Thursday we got permission to teach a class at the Secondary Boarding school for anyone interested. It was tons of fun. I think like 14 kids showed up. We were excited because when we invited them to church they all wanted to go. It was awesome! When we showed up on Sunday we walked with 8 of them to church and they LOVED it!! It's way sick! 

We are really hopeful for some of them. I'm doing good. I'm still loving this place. I love you guys. 

Elda Dawson

PS. Mom, tell Michi not to worry.  (I'm not 100% swapped)

--
Peace Be Still
Keep it Real

No comments:

Post a Comment