Elder Dawson

Elder Dawson

Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 60, November 6, 2016

Isa noqu itubutubu,

Man, I feel like it's been a while since I've actually talked to you. I'm doing good. Like pretty good, kinda bummed.

So President Layton told me that someone complained about my blog.   It makes me sad because I feel like I am just being myself and people like it.  He's reviewing it.  I'm pretty sure he will let me continue but for the next little bit I am going to just send lots of pictures.

Anyways, my week was pretty good. It wasn't anything to special. To answer a few of your questions:

Our secondary class...so we teach in Fijian and English, like we speak in Fijian and then if someone doesn't understand we switch to English. 
Yes, Mom, there is a girl in the class, Maraia. She is so awesome. Man, she is so cute too. I mean, I still know the rules, and I understand that it's important for me to stay focused, so no need to worry. She's just my special friend here.
As for the rest of the girls, yes, it's very apparent, and they flirt on purpose. They say things like "I want to go to America" or  "I want to marry a white guy" all while just staring me in the eyes hard. The vibes are always thrown at me bro. It's pretty funny actually.  If I weren't a missionary I would be a hot commodity!  Isa noqu lewa.

I love it here. It's such a great place. I'm not looking forward to any chance of me being transferred, but we'll see I guess. 

I love you guys. I hope you are all doing well. I miss you. 

Elda Dawson

--
Peace Be Still
Keep it Real








Yes, that's a picture of my big brother.










No comments:

Post a Comment