Elder Dawson

Elder Dawson

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 41-July 3, 2016

Bula matavuvale!

Sorry I missed writing last week.  We had a busy, out of town preparation day.  I ran out of money but luckily the Zone Leader were able to give us a ride. Don't stop loving me!

Well honestly, not much happened this week. Pretty lame letter, I know. 

On Monday we made some pretty gnarly burgers, had qito, not to much went down.



Tuesday we had our normal District meeting. 

Oh freak, Tuesday to Wednesday I went on exchanges with Elda Thanos-Insanos Stevens! It was tons of fun. Haha, I witnessed him trade a rugby ball for a war club...WHAT THE HECK!!! 

On Thursday we cleaned up a lovo we had at our flat.  We were burying remains and such.  We felt like we were burying a dead body.

Proselyting has been TONS of fun this past week. LOTS of rain, and LOTS of fall through appointments. I'm making good use of my rain coat though.

On Friday we went into town for lunch because it was SUPPORT DAY!!!!! I live for support day. (When they receive their two week stipend.) We had a quick district lunch and then scooted back to our areas. When we got home, Ruwhiu and I did our normal business on a Friday. Weekly Planning! Yeah, so much fun....
The most honest marketing ever!

Saturday was actually way awesome. We did our version of tracting and had a few appointments. It was raining all day, but that wasn't going to stop the Dyno-maori and Dawson! We used every single hour of Saturday. We got to see a lot of people and a lot of good came of that day.
The Tagicakibau kids

A sweet beach

Yesterday was pretty average. One funny thing did happen though during our priesthood meeting. One man, Bro Cava (he yells at us all the time so he's not my favorite), was speaking, which turned in to talking and talking, probably just to hear the sound of his voice. Anyway, after he was done talking, another man started speaking and Bro Cava started "whispering" to Bro Vakarewakabau, sitting beside him.  So Brother Cava must have said something humorous and he thought he was the funniest guy so he started laughing.  Brother V put his fist up for a fist bump, but when Bro Cava went for it, Bro V dropped his hand and went back to listening to the Priesthood meeting. He was straight faced and everything. #dissgameonpoint

I know I shouldn't be so happy about a Brother getting dissed but it was too funny. Brother V is like 1000 years old, and seeing that much sass was the best. Also, #eldasarepeopletoo

Anyways, that's been my week.  I wish I was there for the family reunion, but I'm pretty happy where I am. Also, I don't know how I feel about BYU-H. I'll think about it though.

I love you guys. I miss you!

Elda Jasen Dawson

--
Peace Be Still
Keep it Real

No comments:

Post a Comment