Elder Dawson

Elder Dawson

Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 42- July 11, 2016

Matavuvale,

So this week (as in 7/11/2016) is the week of transfer calls and transfers. We are all expecting big changes. We all know Ruwhiu is leaving, we just don't know where. No one expects me to leave. Most Eldas stay 6 months in Bau. We are planning some fun stuff for this week. On Tuesday night we are throwing Ruwhiu and some other Eldas a going away party...should be epic.

This past week though, because we knew Ruwhiu was a goner, we went and visited some important families so he could say goodbye. Man those are the rough visits.

Other than those visits, we had a pretty normal week. It's been nice to be busy though. Moving fast has kept my mind at bay. Not so much time to think about things other than the work. 

Oh, on Monday night, we had a way fun time. A bunch of eldas stayed in Nakelo and we played cards, made food, and Elda Burgener made a girlfriend named "Precious". She was madua ia totoka saraga. (Our shame!)

Fun nights in Nakelo with Elda Burgener

Eldas Amisone and Hamom

Precious



This week we taught our YSA (Young Single Adults) class at church. We taught about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It was weird teaching people who had a good grasp of the Gospel. Teaching people who knew things we did, it made it a bit more challenging.  It was a good lesson though. 


Not to much other news from my side. Last night during call-ins, our District Leader told us we were leading the mission in "Other Lessons", which means lessons without a member of the church present, or us teaching a less active or convert. That was kind of cool to find out. Sorry if that sounds boastful. I'm just happy that this area is blooming. 

Don't worry about me. Mom I loved your talk. Dad, I got your letter. Don't be afraid to give me details in your emails, I won't get trunky. 

I love you a lot, a lot! Sota tale! 

Elda Dawson

-- 
Peace Be Still
Keep it Real



No comments:

Post a Comment